Terms & Conditions

About Tirupati Tour Packages

Known About Terms & Conditions of VBT

Terms, Conditions and Payments of Vishnu Balaji Travels

  • The payment needs to be done at the time of booking and the booking will be confirmed only after paying 60% of the booking amount and Remaining 40% amount will be paid at the boarding time.
  • Once the dharshan tickets are booked cancellation of the tickets are not possible, so at any time of cancellation after booking the dharshan tickets customer has to bear the loss of the dharshan ticket charges which will be mentioned in the invoice.
  • Booking of dharshan tickets is not possible without tourist agents or government authorized agents of Tamilnadu, AP Tourism, TTD Department, IRCTC & ITDC Tourism so the dharshan ticket charges may vary accordingly and during cancellation the amount refund will vary according to the dharshan ticket charges.
  • Regarding would like to you seeing Tirupati Car Package from Chennai then If we are offering early pick up upon client request then there will be an additional charge of Rs.500/-
  • If the dharshan in the temple is delayed due to unavoidable circumstances on the way or in the temple then the agency won’t be responsible for those delays and if the drop time is exceeding 10 P.M then an additional amount of Rs.500/- will be charged for the driver beta or Night late charges.
  • The cancellation for the car rental packages and the Volvo bus packages vary and the refund charges after the cancellation is mentioned under our cancellation policy.
  • The cancellation policy is curated according to the AP and Tamilnadu tourism cancellation policies.

Chennai City Areas

Easy to connect our tour service and tour packages base on Chennai City Areas, Find to your area getting easy booking.

About Vishnu Balaji Travels

Why known it is about Vishnu Balaji Travels, We are best pilgrim tour operator in Chennai and we always present to serve the tourists with their Tirupati Volvo Darshan Package & Individual Car Tour Package Services from Chennai to Tirupati. Mainly We can focusing the Tirupati Trip for One Day & Two Days.

Get In Touch

Address

W8HN+33G, Vinoth Apartments, Buddhar St, East Tambaram, Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600059

Phone

+91 9655898502

© 2022 Vishnu Balaji Travels. All Rights Reserved.